A few words about why I wanted to start blogging. I have always had a desire to keep a journal, but never the drive. With the advances in technology and being somewhat of a computer geek, I decided this should be easy enough and a good time to start. Also, after seeing my wife, sister-in-law, cousins and my wife's many friends having so much fun with it I thought 'why not'? I have had many random thoughts from my past and want to start putting them down somewhere, as well as events happening to me on a weekly basis and thought I should put them in here. This is a way to create something for my posterity to remember me by while keeping it simple.
1 comment:
Blogging from the phone? Who? What? When? Where? How?
Loved today!! NO SNOW---50 degrees and sunshine. A perfect winter day. take care. Julie
Post a Comment