Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Christmas Carol


We attended the winter production of "A Christmas Carol" last night (12-10-08). This play is put on each in year in Leavenworth, WA by the Leavenworth Summer Theater and this was our first year as a family to attend.

I was working with on of the executive producers of the show to have a photo for the play put in the classified banner of the paper and I expressed interest in seeing the show. She sent me tickets to take the family for the last dress rehearsal. It was great and all the kids really liked it. 

This time we took all the kids, even Jaxsen. In the summer, Jaxsen didn't want to go see the Sound of Music, but we convinced him to go to this one. I kept looking over at him to see if he was interested in the play or not. For the most part his eyes were glued to the stage. Good memories for our family.

No comments: