Last Thursday night we decided to take the kids to the Drive-In Theater. Now we have done this before, but have never found it very enjoyable due to the fact that watching from within the minivan. It gets hot in the car, nobody wants to sit behind somebody else because they can't see.The theater won't let you put blankets or chairs on the ground for safety reasons, so I thought about asking someone to borrow their truck and put lawn chairs in the back of the truck along with an air mattress. We got the truck, but their stereo didn't work, so I had to get a boom box. After some work we found someone at my work to let us borrow their boom box.
Alecia made snacks to take all day long. Carmel Popcorn & Muddie Buddies & Regular Popcorn. We went to see Iron Man and I think the kids (even Alecia) had a good time.

1 comment:
We've never taken our kids to a drive-in for much the same reasons as you--the truck was a good idea. I would have to even look to see if SLC still has a drive-in somewhere. When do your kids start school? We have 13 days--oh man, let the games begin...I guess. Take care. Julie
Post a Comment