Saturday, August 9, 2008

IPod Shuffle


At work we switched cell phone plans from Verizon to AT&T. This was part of our Sytems Department managers plan to 1. save money & 2. to integrate with our new advertising system we are currently installing.

To integrate with a new ad system, the outside sales reps and managers got iPhones and since I am a manager I was lucky enough to get one. A few months ago, Logan and I both got iPod Touches and we loved them. They are exactly like an iPhone without the phone, texting and camera features.

When Logan heard I was getting an iPhone he wanted to know if he could have my cover for my iPod Touch and then he would give his cover to me and then I could give the new cover and touch to Alecia. We were supposed to get the iPhones 2 weeks ago on a Monday, but they didn't as they were on back order. He would ask me everyday after work if it came yet. After 2 weeks, they finally came in this past Thursday.

So we did the iPod shuffle to work things out. Logan and I really like our iPods and the different apps that we download to them to make them better. We added a scripture application and hope it can evolve to be better and more useful.

No comments: