My calling in church is the Stake Executive Secretary. As part of this calling we, that being the Stake Presidency, visit a different ward or unit each week. The one week a month we don't travel is the first Sunday of the month (Fast Sunday).This week we visited the East Wenatchee 1st ward. It was their Ward Conference and President Webb (the Stake President) and I were the only members of the Stake Presidency to visit. Reason for this was the 1st Counselor (President Bennion), 2nd Counselor (President Christensen) and Stake Clerk were all out of town.
With it being their ward conference, there is the sustaining of church leaders that needs to take place and one of the counselors usually does this from the pulpit. Well, since no one else was available, it fell upon me to do. It was neat to do and was easy enough, as it is all outlined for you on a print out to read.
The above picture is a picture of our Stake Center that I took just over a month ago for our Stake Conference program and didn't have it saved in color. This is the building that the East Wenatchee 1st Ward meets in.

1 comment:
We miss you being with us in our home ward but I'm so grateful for the opportunities the Lord has blessed our family with for growth. I wish I could have seen you in action today; I know you did an awesome job!
Post a Comment